- i am the co-founder and cto at loom.
- $1.5b company.
- $200m raised in funding.
- employs 150 talented people from new zealand to poland.
- used by over 10m people worldwide.
- i invest in companies and am willing to offer help to founders i vibe with for free and for no allocation.
- i care about animal welfare and the environment, and i believe lab-grown meat is the solution to most of these problems. i invest in lab-grown meat companies, have a background in materials science, and am currently self-studying biochemistry. please reach out if you're working on something novel in this space - i would love to be helpful even if there isn't an investment opportunity.
- i regularly take psychedelics and do cold water/sauna therapy.
- i am a conscious capitalist.
- adventure and movement makes me happy. i like throwing parties, riding motorcycles, rock climbing, lifting weights, and am usually down to try anything once.
- twitter - avoid telling yourself "i am right and you are wrong"
- instagram - avoid telling yourself "i am attractive and you are not"
- facebook - avoid telling yourself "i am fulfilled and you are not"
- linkedin - avoid telling yourself "i am accomplished and you are not"