- i am the co-founder and cto at loom.
- loom is a $350m company for which my co-founders and i have raised over $75m of funding.
- we employ 120 extremely talented people from new zealand to poland.
- loom is used by over 10m people worldwide.
- we are growing economic opportunity in an increasingly remote and distributed world where english is not everyone's first language and cross-timezone collaboration is becoming a bigger problem. simply put, we are building tools that help people communicate more effectively and get ahead.
- i invest in companies and am willing to offer help to founders i vibe with for free and for no allocation.
- i care about animal welfare and the environment, and i believe lab-grown meat is the solution to most of these problems.
- i care about the future of san francisco and its issues with mental health, homelessness and drug use.
- i don't like taking myself too seriously, and i like being around accomplished people with grit who haven't lost their ability to keep it real.
- i am a bit of a hippy. i regularly take psychedelics, do cold water/sauna therapy, and i meditate as much as i can.
- i am a conscious capitalist.
- i need adventure to be happy. i like throwing parties, ride motorcycles, rock climb, lift weights, and am usually down to try anything once.
- twitter - avoid telling yourself "i am right and you are wrong"
- instagram - avoid telling yourself "i am attractive and you are not"
- facebook - avoid telling yourself "i am fulfilled and you are not"
- linkedin - avoid telling yourself "i am accomplished and you are not"